martedì 7 luglio 2009

Hello Bluebird




Nice dress, isn't it?
I found it at a local monthly antique market, and I firmly believe that, for once, I stumbled on a true piece of vintage (1950s or early 1960s, maybe).
It's made of thick, blue polka dot cotton, with nice white Dorset buttons and a heavy metallic zip on the side. No label, no size. It was too large and long for me, but somehow I managed to make it fit - the belt is an addition (the original one was a blue threadbared one).
Don't you think that hat (a present from a good friend) goes well with it?





3 commenti:

  1. Thanks, you're so kind! If only I could understand how to lay out the images, instead of putting them one under the other...
    :) I'm such a dummie with computers!

    RispondiElimina
  2. What deeply beautiful dress and hat, you look as though you've been transported straight from the 40s, honey!


    Wishing you a splendid day!
    ♥ Jessica

    RispondiElimina